Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,108 (₨ 169,944) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)