Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00664 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,295 (₨ 345,443) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)