Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00694 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,355 (₨ 339,436) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)