Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00657 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,317 (₨ 352,856) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)