Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 58% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,535 (1,992,209 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)