Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 56% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,497 (2,067,320 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)