Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 61% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,730 (2,156,103 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)