Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 849 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00117 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 54% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,610 (3,924,095 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)