Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,913 prices entered by 162 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)