Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.777 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 903 prices entered by 96 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)