Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,775 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (35 minutes ago)