Cost of living comparison between Plymouth, United Kingdom and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.866 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,913 (£4,521) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)