Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,677 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.987 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,378 (£2,411) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)