Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.941 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,126 (£2,259) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)