Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.989 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,113 (£2,137) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (36 minutes ago)