Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38758 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,875 (4,837 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)