Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,705 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42750 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,041 (2,436 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (35 minutes ago)