Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39298 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,777 (4,523 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (41 minutes ago)