Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38561 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,901 (4,930 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)