Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39131 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,898 (4,851 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)