Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,587 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45150 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,083 (2,398 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)