Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,434 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18151 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,325 (7,301 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)