Cost of living comparison between Ploieşti, Romania and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16764 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,012 (12,004 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)