Cost of living comparison between Płock, Poland and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16935 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,200 (12,991 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)