Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19436 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,243 (6,395 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)