Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17320 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,297 (13,261 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)