Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42475 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,001 (2,356 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)