Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16530 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,600 (9,677 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)