Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17094 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,868 (10,929 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)