Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16944 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,823 (10,759 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)