Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,689 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,885 (€2,221) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (44 minutes ago)