Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 867 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)