Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22522 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,605 (R$ 7,126) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)