Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,413 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21643 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,655 (R$ 12,268) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)