Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22887 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,753 (R$ 12,030) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (29 minutes ago)