Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,014 (€2,292) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)