Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,052 (€4,085) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)