Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,873 (€2,249) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)