Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10307 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,489 (元24,145) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)