Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01100 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,384 (₨125,822) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (24 minutes ago)