Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02764 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,978 (71,550 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)