Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,639 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03434 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,235 (35,958 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)