Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16848 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,054 (18,127 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)