Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,849 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 JOD / KHR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,369 (7,790,804 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (31 minutes ago)