Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02102 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,715 (81,591 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)