Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02163 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,725 (79,732 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)