Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02064 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,258 (157,854 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)