Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02085 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,156 (151,335 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)