Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05686 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,448 (R 25,459) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)