Cost of living comparison between Phalaborwa, South Africa and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05197 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,403 (R 46,237) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)