Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05241 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,394 (R 45,688) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (26 minutes ago)