Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05361 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,559 (R 29,084) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (44 minutes ago)