Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01144 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 847 (руб 74,050) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (31 minutes ago)