Cost of living comparison between Petropolis, Brazil and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 850 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22422 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,305 (R$ 14,738) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)