Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00213 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 58% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,314 (617,318 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)