Cost of living in Peterborough, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,512 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peterborough (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,537 (£3,845) in Peterborough to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)