Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17804 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,374 (RM7,715) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)