Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15845 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,200 (RM13,884) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)