Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,404 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00671 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,345 (₨200,394) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)