Cost of living comparison between Pescara, Italy and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 867 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.777 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,410 (€4,389) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)