Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,075 (€4,097) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)