Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.753 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,065 (€4,071) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)