Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,976 (€2,376) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)