Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.908 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,078 (£4,492) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)