Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,073 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,756 (£4,405) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)