Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,050 (£2,224) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)