Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.825 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,807 (€2,191) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)