Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,789 (€2,048) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)