Cost of living comparison between Perpignan, France and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.756 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,097 (€4,098) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)