Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,650 (€1,985) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)