Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 45% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,326 (€2,650) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)