Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,504 (€5,990) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)