Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,032 (COL$8,221,277) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)