Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,518 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,912 (COL$7,834,840) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (25 minutes ago)