Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01187 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,474 (124,239 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)