Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01162 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,720 (148,105 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 2 hours ago)