Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18441 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,376 (R$ 7,462) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)