Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22751 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,872 (R$ 12,626) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)