Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,759 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22605 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,643 (R$ 7,269) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (19 minutes ago)