Cost of living comparison between Pelotas, Brazil and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22346 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,603 (R$ 11,647) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)