Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00260 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,095 (420,471 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)