Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02476 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,976 ($U120,196) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)