Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02439 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,734 ($U71,066) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (41 minutes ago)