Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02496 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,114 ($U124,745) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)