Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02461 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,973 ($U120,808) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)