Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02523 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,131 ($U124,117) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)