Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01999 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,235 (111,851 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (37 minutes ago)