Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,534 (€3,376) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (31 minutes ago)