Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,549 (€1,874) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)