Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.816 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,509 (€1,849) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)