Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 845 (₨76,866) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (13 minutes ago)