Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,814 (COL$7,438,226) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)