Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,893 (COL$7,679,603) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (34 minutes ago)