Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,667 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,133 (€2,513) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)