Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.766 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,391 (€4,427) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)