Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,196 (₨108,740) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)