Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01048 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,966 (₨187,470) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)