Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01091 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,059 (₨188,831) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (32 minutes ago)