Cost of living comparison between Panipat, India and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01062 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,123 (₨199,931) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)