Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.826 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,594 (€1,929) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)