Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,227 (€2,963) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (31 minutes ago)