Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.875 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,006 (€2,292) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)