Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,413 (€4,301) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (6 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (36 minutes ago)