Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,061 (€2,369) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)