Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,732 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,972 ($5,614) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (24 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)