Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,191 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,828 ($9,655) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)