Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 7,132 ($10,081) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)