Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,835 ($5,412) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)