Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00138 JOD / SYP *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,491 (1,082,526 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)