Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Amman, Jordan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 JOD / SYPX *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,400 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,606 (1,165,981 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)