Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Amman, Jordan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 JOD / SYPX *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,516 (1,104,395 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)