Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,576 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 JOD / SYP *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,413 (1,028,530 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (21 minutes ago)