Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 JOD / SYP *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,811 (2,040,331 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)