Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,351 (NZ$8,533) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (34 minutes ago)