Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,614 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,245 (NZ$4,388) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)