Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.509 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,287 (NZ$8,424) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)