Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,364 (NZ$8,559) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)